Todays lunch: FRIED SALMON WITH AVOCADO
- 4.5 oz./ 125 g. salmon filet (i used deep-frozen)
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 lemon
- cherry tomatoes (for decoration)
- 1 tsp. oil
- salt and pepper
- Wash the filet and blot dry it. Sprinkle some lemon juice on it and season it as desired. Put the oil in the pan (and spread it) and set the stove on high heat. Roast the salmon gently and flip it over sometmes. Then lower the heat to medium, put a cooking top on the pan and let it cook until its done. Mine was frozen and it took about 10-15 minutes in the pan.
- While the salmon is cooking, cut the avocado in thin slices and place them on you plate. Season them if you want to. I always use sea salt.
- Hash your parsley and chives and spread them all over your avocado and plate.
- Your salmon should be cooked by now. Place it on the herbs and sprinkle some more lemon juice over it.
- Decorate with tomatoes and parsley.
I do only list the facts of the raw salmon and avocado cause i can’t gauge the nutrition facts of the rest of the ingredients. I’m sorry. Maybe there is a plus of max. 75 calories.
Salmon: 119 calories; 25 g. protein; 0 carbs; 2.1 fat; 0 dietary fiber; 0.13 g. sodium
Avocado: 160 calories; 2g. protein; 8.5 g. carbs; 6.7 g. dietary fiber; 29 mg magnesium; 12 mg calcium; 0.55 mg iron;…
Total calories: ~340 (I added some extra calories for the remaining ingredients)
Total carbs: ~9 g
Total protein: ~27 g
And I had some green tea :)